Yuvod’s Comprehensive Video Streaming Platform is Entirely Customizable, Easily Deployed, Quickly Scalable and Affordable for Organizations of All Sizes
Valencia, Spain – August 24, 2023 – Yuvod, the 100% cloud-based, end-to-end OTT and IPTV solutions provider, will showcase new and advanced offerings for video service providers, sports rights holders and hospitality services at IBC2023, including recent updates and enhancements to its award-winning Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) streaming solution.
Located in Hall 5 at Stand #5B38, Yuvod will spotlight its growing portfolio of affordable and forward-thinking services, including new updates to its white-labeled Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution. This fully customizable cloud-based streaming platform provides all the robust tools and technology needed to launch, grow and monetize premium streaming services, at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
“Streaming is now for everyone,” stated Ricardo Tárraga, co-founder and CEO of Yuvod. “Previously, cutting-edge streaming technology was exclusive to industry giants with deep pockets. Yuvod’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is revolutionizing this, offering an intuitive, cost-effective, and instant self-service solution that’s available to anyone. Our latest enhancements reinforce our commitment to innovation and accessibility.”
Yuvod will showcase new updates and enhancements to its platform, which include:
- Enhanced Metadata: Red Bee’s EPG metadata is now pre-integrated into Yuvod’s platform, offering a more affordable and personalized TV solution for content providers. The collaboration powers robust user experiences through rich, informative metadata along with dynamic imagery for engaging and personalized viewing experiences across any platform.
- New App Integrations: New collaborations with industry-leading technology providers and streaming services further expand Yuvod’s capabilities to meet evolving consumer demand. For example, the Netflix app can now be easily accessed and launched within Yuvod’s platform, and upcoming integrations with Amazon Fire and Apple TV ensure viewers can access Yuvod on their preferred streaming devices and smart TVs.
Additionally, demonstrations will showcase Yuvod’s solutions for video content providers of all sizes, including:
- Video Service Providers: An entirely cloud-based solution for live, linear and on-demand streaming with advanced functionality across multiple devices and applications. It can be rapidly deployed in any location and centralizes all the operational and technical processes into the streamer’s hands with the following:
- Proprietary video platform
- Media server
- STB integrations
- Multi-DRM encryption
- Pre-integrated metadata
- Customizable dashboards
- Content delivery network (CDN)
- IP networking
- CRM and billing systems
- App Design
- 24/7 support and more
- Sports Broadcasting: Broadcasting live sports and delivering an unparalleled viewing experience has never been easier. Yuvod provides advanced features and tools to monetize sports content, including customizable subscription models and advanced analytics. Providers can also keep fans highly engaged with integrations for real-time stats from live or past events. In addition, Yuvod offers an unlimited selection of CDNs to deliver responsive and fast live streams across every continent.
- Hospitality Services: Yuvod offers a cost-effective alternative to larger providers that dominate the market. Hospitality centers no longer need a head-end and can drastically improve the quality of a guest’s experience with personalized, easy-to-access entertainment in every room. Yuvod’s platform integrates seamlessly with existing PMS systems to provide pertinent guest information and services at the click of a button – such as finding a local attraction, ordering room service, checking out, and more. Content offered can be ingested through the Yuvod CMS, which includes EPG for linear signals and rich metadata for VOD sources, both owned and hosted in external applications (such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, or HBO).
Since its founding in 2015 in Valencia, Spain, Yuvod has provided customized OTT solutions that enable content providers and distributors of any size to launch and monetize high-quality streaming services. Covering the entire streaming value chain, Yuvod has worked with over 100 clients and partners in telecommunications, cable, broadband, sports, broadcasting, and hospitality across the United States, Latin America and Europe, including Vodafone, La Liga Tech, Grupo Hotusa, Rakuten TV, DAZN, among others.
For more information or to schedule a meeting with Yuvod at IBC2023, please visit https://yuvod.com/.